RELX Group RPA Practitioner in United States
Location: United States
This position will work in the Global Operations organization and will be focused on driving the automation strategy and deployment for the Global Finance function. This role reports to Automation CoE Lead and will provide direct support to the finance group under VP & Global Financial Controller.
This role utilizes automation technologies such as RPA (UiPath) and BPM technology to support business strategies and improve business processes by delivering process automation solutions that meet or exceed enterprise quality and security requirements.
This role will work in collaboration with the onshore and offshore development teams to deploy process automation through all phases of the automation development life cycle, including testing. In addition, this role will work with other LN technical, architecture and business stakeholders and provide support and/or training to additional teams in LN.
Key measures of success will be bots in production and realized benefit
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Partner with business leaders in the finance area to identify opportunities for automation and continuous improvement
• Identify best practices in Robotics Process Automation. Be a thought leader on application of different automation technologies to drive business outcomes.
• Coordinate efforts with the CoE, project teams, including business, IT, and third-parties to identify processes, apply Lean/Six Sigma principles, and manage teams to develop/implement automation solutions.
• Major project activities include concept and business case development, solution selection, documentation of requirements, design and implementation of business-driven technology solutions.
• Fosters and maintains relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and team.
• Apply automation initiatives to help drive Finance-wide digital strategy including RPA
• Model finance processes (front and back office) to drive process efficiencies by leveraging different digital technologies
• Identify processes in the global finance area where digital solutions such as RPA & BPM will deliver the greatest impact
• Capture and analyze process data needed to execute automation (RPA & BPM) pilots, resolve data quality issues and establish baseline metrics
• Communicate automation (RPA & BPM) value, and influence business leaders to adopt initiatives/pilots
• Facilitate and participate in quality assurance, user testing and compliance activities such as SOX to ensure process solutions are accurate, stable and meet finance & company policies.
• Orchestrate automation projects to production working with stakeholders (Users, IT infrastructure, Controls)
• Create automation (RPA) business cases for pilots. Document business and technical requirements for desired process solutions
• Identify replication opportunities for RPA/process automation business case results to entire departments or the entire company
• Drive change management programs with HR or other change influencers
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred focus on business, engineering, IT, or analytics)
• Advanced degree in data analytics, lean and Six Sigma certification a strong plus
• Peoplesoft ERP knowledge preferred
• Minimum 5-8 years business experience – process improvement or process design experience
• Experience in successfully leading process automation initiatives in the finance area
• RPA certification/training with at least one vendor – preferred UiPath
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis- and Nexis- services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.