RELX Group Software Engineer in Sydney, Australia
Location: Sydney, Australia
Every day, LexisNexis produces and provides industry-leading legal content to more than five million professionals across 100 countries in the legal, corporate, government, accounting, academic and law enforcement markets. Today, with our cutting-edge, high-speed and easily accessible information solutions you can be the difference that will uphold the law across borders as the world and technology evolves.
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to manager Products & Developments and eet the expectation in development, maintenance and support after the product has gone to markets. You will also be involved incustomer Support, supporting the 1st tier team to meet customer expectations being highly focused on Customer Satisfaction
Duties and Responsibilities
· Be part of the development & Enhancement of the existing system.
· Develop new components based on the requirements
· Enhance the system based on the new requirements if any
Operations & Support
· Support Systems
· Analyse the errors and rectify the Data Issues
· Propose modifications to the applications processes
· Meet Support & Operational SLA
· Troubleshoot the applications/processes
· Perform the maintenance activity on regular basis
Skills and Experience
Minimum of 1-2 Years of experience required with:-
· .NET & SQL Server, Windows Server Platforms
· XML Technologies (XML, XSLT and DTD), added Advantage if having PowerShell knowledge
· Publishing Experience will be added advantage
· Customer orientation – cultivates and maintains strategic customer relationships ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind solutions that are offered.
· Effective problem solving – undertakes comprehensive analysis of problems to assess most effective solutions and enlisting support of others to ensure problems are adequately
Every day at LexisNexis, you will work with highly creative minds to explore impossibilities, inspire innovation and lead the way 21st century legal content is produced, disseminated and utilised. You have the power to empower those in need and truly make a difference to the lives of people all around the world.
Today, you are the difference to how you look at your career. Make it happen.
• BE /BSc. (Computing) or B Computer Science