RELX Group IP Sales Specialist in Shanghai, China
IP Sales Specialist
Location: Shanghai, China
Who Are We?
LexisNexis is the first stop for global legal and business information in China, meeting international standards as well as local market needs. Serving clients that range from law firms and Government, to business and the academic sector, our Chinese-English bilingual legal database has become an essential resource. This amazing world of information is at our clients’ fingertips. And it’s all thanks to our expert team.
SALES SPECIALIST - SHANGHAI
With the fast-growing demand for high quality legal information, the scope for our Sales professionals is very exciting. By presenting our comprehensive product lines to new and existing clients, you’ll ensure we meet their varied needs. Every sale will take you closer to achieving targets and fulfilling our sales strategy. With passion for products and strong communication skills, you’ll help diverse clients access critical data.
• Set up annual sales plan and achieve sales target assigned by company
• Meet customer needs in market by selling IP products
• Timely and regularly forecasting with accuracy and maintain up to date and strong pipeline
• Finding new lead and market for achieving New sales target co-work with marketing
• Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets through direct/indirect sales efforts to a defined territory which targets New Clients
• Build the strong and healthy pipeline and Manage CRM database by input and regular update sales opportunity and activity for each account
• Maintain relationships with key accounts.
• Enhance customer experience when it comes to products and support
• Develop key contacts and business relationships with members of the business unit and key support providers within the LexisNexis organization
• In depth contents business (preferable in IP industry knowledge) and the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of IP products and services or working experiences in IP industry
• Understanding and expertise in computer hardware and software including Windows XP, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and the Internet
• Understanding and experience in CRM or pipeline management system
• Native in English and local language
• Over seven years of successful sales experience in contents or solution business (preferable in IP related fields)
• Over than seven years of successful B2B sales experiences with proven track records
Join us at the digital forefront, delivering authoritative content with cutting-edge technology and software tools, and helping customers find the answers they are searching for Sales specialist, Shanghai. Kindly send in your latest resume to email@example.com for further discussion on the opportunities.