RELX Group UX Design Intern in Raleigh, North Carolina
UX Design Intern
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
UX Design Intern
About the Design Team
We are a tight-knit and collaborative team of product designers, researchers, and technologists working closely with engineers and product managers to research, explore, and iterate on well-crafted user experiences. Our team is smart, friendly, dedicated, passionate and fun. We’d love to have you join us!
About the Role
As an intern on the design team, you will get insight into all product-related projects. You’ll work alongside a mentor as you contribute to active projects. You will help us create exceptional experiences through product design and user research.
• Create conceptual wireframes to communicate possible solutions to user needs and generate new product ideas
• Collaborate with product managers and designers to create prototypes for user research testing
• Interpret and incorporate user research methods to guide the design, development, and refinement of the work
• Participate in user research by scheduling and attending interviews, taking notes, creating surveys and analyzing data collected
• Update tactical UX deliverable documents based on an established style guide
• Strong portfolio with web projects that highlight your approach to problem solving, as well as the solutions themselves
• Strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
• Human-centric approach to designing products
• Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
• Fluency in contemporary design and wireframing tools
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis- and Nexis- services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.