RELX Group Law360 Content Sponsorship Account Executive in New York, New York
Law360 Content Sponsorship Account Executive
Location: New York, New York, United States
Law360, a LexisNexis company, is an online newswire for business lawyers that covers major litigation, transactions and regulatory issues. Founded in 2004 and acquired by LexisNexis in 2012, Law360 is a cutting-edge organization and one of the fastest-growing subscription news services in the U.S. Our subscribers include the largest law firms in the U.S. and around the world, in-house counsel at major corporations, and key decision-makers in the government sector.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Content Sponsorship Account Executive with a positive attitude to join our growing organization. This is a newly created business opportunity within Law360 that will provide an entrepreneur experience as a start-up venture within our commercial team. This Account Executive will primarily focus on developing relationships with organizations who touch the legal community and offer them an opportunity to sponsor our daily news content. The Account Executive is responsible for sharing the unique story of how Law360 has created a one-of-a-kind vehicle and avenue to reach vetted legal professionals who made reading Law360 a part of their daily routine. In addition, the Account Executive is responsible for developing multiple sponsorship offerings, creating an aggressive outreach and awareness strategy and quickly establishing relationships to create a robust and sustainable pipeline to ensure business success.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Meet and exceed revenue objectives; monthly, quarterly and annually.
· Account Development; complete market analysis to identify sponsorship opportunities.
· Establish new contacts; create a pipeline and develop business relationships with decision-makers (marketing personnel) and influencers at vendor companies who may have interest in sponsoring content or advertising.
· Networking and building relationships to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in sponsorship/advertising opportunities.
· Communicate the Law360 value; present to clients and prospects through webinar demonstrations and in-person meetings.
· Record activity; maintain accurate records and events in Salesforce.com.
· 2 to 5 years of B2B professional sales experience.
· BA or BS degree (preferred).
· Must have can-do attitude and positively contribute to our “culture of success”
· High level of professionalism and ability to interface with key decision makers and executives.
· Proven track record of consistently exceeding company objectives and quotas OR top sales professional in previous positions.
· Able to articulate how their work ethic has contributed to their career advancement
· Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Law360 products, our audience, and client needs.
· Exceptional presentation, communication, organization, analytical and time management skills.
Law360 offers a casual and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits (including; medical, dental, generous paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and a pre-tax commuter program), and competitive salary.
Portfolio Media Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.