RELX Group Director of Web and Content Marketing in New York, New York
Director of Web and Content Marketing
Location: New York, New York, United States
The Director of Web & Content Marketing will develop and implement a comprehensive, integrated digital marketing strategy to support the North American Research Solutions business unit and LexisNexis Legal & Professional globally. This marketing leader will coordinate with Marketing and Communications leads to interpret and translate brand strategies and marketing objectives to our corporate site and all digital/social channels. The ideal candidate will have experience directing website development, agile methodologies, leveraging user stories, strategically promoting digital content assets to engage customers, and in creating influencer programs to amplify core messages.
Reporting to the VP, Corporate Communications, this individual will join a global communications team and develop a dynamic and a forward-leaning business and product narrative that enhances the company’s reputation as a market leader in information analytics.
The successful candidate will thrive in our fast-paced environment with the ability to work seamlessly across all stakeholder groups globally. Role requires strong strategic planning, messaging, marketing, analytics, and reputation management skills. This candidate must have an in-depth understanding UX/web development, search engine marketing, and content marketing. S/he will have a passion for excellence in delivering results, and a proven track record of driving transformational narratives.
• Drive evolution of company website through use of data-driven strategy/site analytics and deep understanding of customer journey
• Develop and implement brand awareness, customer acquisition/new business, and retention strategies across flagship digital/social channels
• Create strategy and implementation plan to harness available content assets to engage and delight customers
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and digital trends to identify key differentiators, competitive advantages and develop supporting positioning and messaging
• Identify emerging trends in the digital media space and opportunities to leverage those trends to support LexisNexis objectives
• Continual progress in use of best-in-class search engine marketing practices
• Oversee social media plans to support events, initiatives, products/solutions that are relevant to LexisNexis
• Manage onshore-offshore agency relationships
• Develop reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and utilize the data to drive actionable insights and revisions to the marketing strategy
• Guide daily activities of the digital marketing team
• 7-10 years of experience in directing B2B digital marketing presence
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing
• Relevant marketing experience including SEO, email marketing, social media, content, digital advertising, website management
• Experience in managing PPC, SEO and retargeting programs
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Understand current digital marketing concepts, trends, strategy and best practices
• Understanding of how emerging technology/ trends impact or improve our revenue or overall performance for online marketing initiatives
• Analytical and quantitative skills and experience in interpreting online tracking and analytics
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Experience leading cross-functional teams and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external teams
• Ability to establish and maintain long-term strategic relationships with co-workers and clients
• Calm under pressure
• Prior experience participating in enterprise transformation initiatives a plus
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis- and Nexis- services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.