RELX Group Account Executive - Tax Authority in New York, New York
Account Executive - Tax Authority
Location: New York, New York, United States
The Account Executive will play a major role in contributing to the further growth and expansion of Law360's Tax Authority news product. This person will be responsible for increasing Law360’s brand awareness through building relationships with prospective clients within a specific practice area across all commercial segments. The Account Executive will also be responsible for developing new business, B2B prospecting and contacting leads acquired from current clients, trial users, and other prospect lists. This person is a high-energy, hard-working sales professional with an executive level presence who has a proven track record of excellence.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Meet and exceed revenue objectives; monthly, quarterly and annually, as well as KPI’s.
● Complete market analysis and develop a high-level strategy for execution.
● Understand practice area landscape and prioritize opportunities for short and long-term business development.
● Establish new contacts; create a pipeline and develop business relationships with decision makers, influencers, and end users – manage all aspects of the sales process and cycle.
● Communicate the Law360 value; present to clients and prospects through in-person meetings, presentations, and webinar demonstrations.
● Collaborate with colleagues across the greater organization to provide customer centric solutions.
● Record activity; maintain accurate and records and events in Salesforce.com.
● Minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience.
● Exceptional presentation, communication, organization, analytical and time management skills.
● High level of professionalism and ability to interface with key decision makers and executives.
● Proven track record of consistently exceeding company objectives and quotas OR top sales professional in previous positions.
● Must be an aggressive self-starter with experience obtaining multiple levels of approvals and closing high value sales.
● Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Law360 products and client needs.
● Legal sales experience preferred.
● Requires local or overnight travel.
Law360 offers a casual and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits (including; medical, dental, generous paid time off, 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, and a pre-tax commuter program), and competitive salary.
Portfolio Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.