RELX Group Area Sales Manager in Mumbai, India
Area Sales Manager
Location: Mumbai, India
Outputs and Agreed Method of Measurement
(How will we know when this has been achieved?)
Sales Funnel creation and customer Acquisition
(Corporate & Law Firms)
· Responsible for the achievement of the given sales and revenue target in the assigned territory / customer segment
· Establish long-term customer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities by identifying needs, presenting solutions and addressing customer concerns
· Creating and managing a result oriented sales pipeline to ensure targets are achieved QoQ.
· Develop strategic territory plans to manage a cost efficient, high performing business
· Coordinate training efforts with the training team to ensure rich user experience
Market Intelligence & Customer insights
· Keeping a track of competitive information and movement pertinent to given line of business.
· Passing relevant customer feedback to concerned departments internally and holding discussions with department heads to meet customers’ concerns if any.
Product Mastery and Solutions Design
· Align with the product and marketing teams to develop thorough, expert knowledge of the product range and how they fit together to provide a workflow solution.
· Collect business intelligence and communicate opportunities and trends to the Sales, Innovation and Strategy Management teams so that new and improved services and solutions can be explored.
· Exhibit a deep knowledge of LexisNexis products
· Graduate, with or without MBA.
· Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
· Excellent communication skills.
· A presentable personality.
· Good sales skills
· Knowledge of all core sales processes.