RELX Group Area Sales Manager in Jaipur, India
Area Sales Manager
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
The purpose of this role is to obtain new business, create new opportunities and increase revenue of LN Online products. Maximizesubscription renewals and product sales by increasing market penetration, visibility and by strengthening relationships amongst designated accounts.Account Managers should understand product, technology, customer needs, and work with the relationship owners, being the BDM, Relationship Manager, to translate that know-how into a winning business proposal for an assigned region
Sales Funnel creation and customer Acquisition
Responsible for the achievement of the given sales and revenue target in the assigned territory / customer segment
Establish long-term customer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities by identifying needs, presenting solutions and addressing customer concerns
Creating and managing a result oriented sales pipeline to ensure targets are achieved QoQ.
Develop strategic territory plans to manage a cost efficient, high performing business
Coordinate training efforts with the training team to ensure rich user experience
Market Intelligence & Customer insights
· Keeping a track of competitive information and movement pertinent to given line of business.
· Passing relevant customer feedbacks to concerned departments internally and holding discussions with department heads to meet customers’ concerns if any.
Product Mastery and Solutions Design
· Align with the product and marketing teams to develop thorough, expert knowledge of the product range and how they fit together to provide a workflow solution.
· Collect business intelligence and communicate opportunities and trends to the Sales, Innovation and Strategy Management teams so that new and improved services and solutions can be explored.
· Exhibit a deep knowledge of LexisNexis products
Experience • Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
Skills • Excellent communication skills.
A presentable personality.
•Good sales skills
Knowledge •Knowledge of all core sales processes