RELX Group Tele Acct Mgr in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Tele Acct Mgr
Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States
The Tele Account Manager (TAM) role is responsible for managing, protecting and growing revenue within the Intellectual Property business in a defined set of existing clients. The successful person will drive a high volume of client renewal revenue, new sales revenue (POS), and up-sell revenue across the assigned territory by working with the organization's executive teams as well as the department leadership team to fully understand their needs and to marshal resources to achieve the goals. Client would view this individual as someone who could help them solve key business problems. The TAM is the expert in Reed Tech research tools, workflow products and related services. This individual will collaborate, and plan with other Reed Tech stakeholders to drive revenue within the defined segments.
· Successfully manage the revenue expectations of a large territory of defined existing client accounts. Dominant focus on account renewals with a secondary focus on seat upsell.
· Build and use relationships to grow revenue inside a defined account management territory. Network with leadership, C-level executives and other key influencers.
· Create an account plan for maximizing revenue objectives and driving preference and usage for all IP solution clients in the territory. Ensure execution of the preference/usage plan check, adjust, change the course, etc.
· Have primary responsibility for renewing contracts, growing existing revenue by upselling client with additional seats of existing products and uncovering new opportunities for all products in defined account management territory.
· Discover leads and initiate the sales cycle while integrating the opportunity into the account strategy.
· Navigate the client organization to identify and understand solutions/product requirements.
· Must have a deep understanding of our value proposition as compared to our competitors and use this understanding to differentiate.
· Accurately and efficiently, document information learned from clients, and, steps in the sales process in CRM systems and other formats as required.
· Accurately and Key consistently, report progress of territory plan toward meeting revenue quota goals via forecast/pipeline reports to and meetings with Sales management.
· Utilizes and drives adoption on all required processes, tools, systems, sales metrics and reporting tools.
· Approximately 15% overnight travel to client meetings, sales meetings, training programs, trade shows, and company home office etc.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum of 3 years business experience successfully selling technology or software solutions.
· Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the respective market and the sales process. Previous experience and knowledge of the market is highly desirable.
· Understanding of our customers and legal industry; knowledge of competitive landscape.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet Explorer
· Working knowledge of CRM type programs (i.e. Net Suite, Siebel, SalesForce etc.)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills required. 8. Strong collaboration and team skills required.
· Executive presence, communication and presentation skills to convince customers to purchase Reed Tech products and services.
Reed Techis aprovider of best-in-class information-based solutions and services to meet the broad needs of the global IP market as well as key regulatory needs of the Life Sciences industry. Our customers include the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, IP driven companies, law firms, and a wide range of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. The corporate culture is driven by a commitment to excellence, innovation and a strong dedication to its customers, employees and community. Reed Tech is a LexisNexis company.
LexisNexis Legal & Professionalis a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. Part of RELX, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contactHR-Careers@lexisnexis.com.