RELX Group Sr Business Systems Analyst in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Sr Business Systems Analyst
Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States
Reed Tech, a LexisNexis Company (a subsidiary of RELX) has a Senior Business Systems Analyst opening.The Senior Business Systems Analyst position provides support for Senior Executive Management to reach performance goals through identification, evaluation and management of process specific metrics and key indicators. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be required to work in concert with senior leadership to develop and/or enhance reporting against internal and external business and customer metrics that measure and report the effectiveness of Reed Tech commercial and/or government segments. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will work closely with technical business analysts and stakeholders across the company to define project requirements.
· Provides assistance to develop, maintain and enhance reporting against internal and customer metrics.
· Supports the Commercial and Government management teams in identifying and determining feasibility of core operations projects and/or process improvements.
· Applies knowledge of statistics and procedures to interpret data.
· Act as one of the primary administrator and subject matter experts for NetSuite (ERP, CRM, etc.) system.
· Monitoring of data collection, data quality and reporting across various business units.
· Provides periodic analysis of company sensitive data on an ad hoc basis as requested.
· Gathers analysis and makes oral/written recommendations to management.
· Assist in building detailed analytical models to quantitatively evaluate operations financial targets.
· Provide input on budget and forecast based on knowledge of process and technologies.
· Manage the content and distribution of a broad range of commercial dashboard(s) and all associated metrics.
· Consolidate and analyze client NPS scores and provide trend analysis and reporting.
· Provide assistance to develop and/or enhance reporting against internal and external business and customer metrics.
· Distribute reports to end users and management.
· Review and assess reporting on a regular basis.
· Assist with variable compensation / commission plan development and tracking.
· Work with stakeholders across the company to help define requirements related to back office systems.
· Build strong partnerships with internal clients and management.
· Deliver timely results that are aligned with corporate and departmental strategies.
· Perform other job related duties as required.
· Participate in special projects as they arise.
· Able to meet deadline and deliver on time bound projects.
· Bachelor’s degree in either Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems or equivalent working experience.
· 3+ years related work experience in data analysis, both quantitative and qualitative.
· Strong financial, analytical, process improvement and problem solving skills.
· Detail orientated, self-starter, strong collaboration and liaison skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload.
· Demonstrated skill in trend evaluation development and analysis.
· Strong workflow/business process evaluation experience is essential.
· Advanced Excel skills with ability to develop macros, pivot tables and various other formulas.
· Prior working experience in supporting finance / CRM systems.
· Experience with NetSuite or similar CRM software.
· Experience with databases and SQL.
· Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal, facilitative and communication skills.
· Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
Reed Techis aprovider of best-in-class information-based solutions and services to meet the broad needs of the global IP market as well as key regulatory needs of the Life Sciences industry. Our customers include the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, IP driven companies, law firms, and a wide range of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. The corporate culture is driven by a commitment to excellence, innovation and a strong dedication to its customers, employees and community. Reed Tech is a LexisNexis company.
LexisNexis Legal & Professionalis a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. Part of RELX, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact HR-Careers@lexisnexis.com.