RELX Group Sales Development Rep - Inside Sales in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Sales Development Rep - Inside Sales
Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States
Sales Development Representative - RTI000QQ
LexisNexis : NA-USA-PA-Horsham
Come join Reed Tech, the company that has been selected as one of the Top Workplaces by Philly.com, for seven years in a row! We are a leader in providing best-in-class information-based solutions and services to meet the broad needs of the global IP market as well as key regulatory needs of the Life Sciences industry.
Reed Tech is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team in Horsham, PA. Our Sales organization is rapidly growing and we are looking to hire great talent! In this role, the Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying leads and securing qualified appointments and opportunities within the addressable market to generate new revenue within Reed Technology. Additionally, the Sales Development Representative conducts a high volume of outbound telephone calls to prospective customers to identify decision makers and opportunities with the goal of setting an appointment for a field or telephonic sales representative.
Responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative:
· Conduct a high volume of outbound telephone calls to prospective customers to identify decision makers and opportunities with the goal of setting an appointment for a field or telephonic sales representative.
· Work campaigns consisting of pre-qualified calls or cold calls and securing appointments for our sales representatives.
· Research and qualify new business opportunities in accordance with approved sales management guidelines.
· Learn and understand the value proposition of Reed Tech solutions and products and effectively communicate this understanding to prospective customers.
· Ensure client and prospect satisfaction by determining needs and transferring calls to the appropriate party for resolution.
· Update client and prospect information in our CRM systems
· Build profiles of prospective clients using publicly available information.
· Manage sensitive customer and prospect information.
· Field inbound calls from prospective customers generated from targeted marketing programs.
· Track, qualify and route leads sent from all sources including but not limited to direct mail campaigns, inbound and outbound calling, marketing, new sales group, special events, trade shows and company web sites.
· Work effectively with and assist others in a team environment.
· Quickly and expertly navigate the internet, including utilization of appropriate search techniques.
· Acquire and leverage investigation or probing skills to uncover sales opportunities.
· Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; business or marketing major preferred
· 1-2 years in a professional environment, preferably with direct sales experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes
· Strong time management skills.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.)
· Experience with CRM systems is a plus.
· Ability to work effectively with and assist others in a team environment.
· Ability to quickly and expertly navigate the internet, including utilization of appropriate search techniques.
· Proven investigation or probing skills to uncover sales opportunities.
· Experience working in a fast paced competitive environment is preferred.
Reed Techis aprovider of best-in-class information-based solutions and services to meet the broad needs of the global IP market as well as key regulatory needs of the Life Sciences industry. Our customers include the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, IP driven companies, law firms, and a wide range of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. The corporate culture is driven by a commitment to excellence, innovation and a strong dedication to its customers, employees and community. Reed Tech is a LexisNexis company. LexisNexis Legal & Professionalis a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact HR-Careers@lexisnexis.com