RELX Group Customer Analyst in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States
Reed Tech, a LexisNexis Company (a subsidiary of RELX) has a Customer Analyst opening. The Customer Analyst role directs and manages the day to day functions for all customer account activities including miscellaneous receivable collection, cash application in addition to supporting sales administration in support of Variable compensation, CRM analysis and ad hoc projects.
· Executes collection policies and procedures for the Reed Technology business.
· Oversees the Reed Technology collections and accounts receivables functions.
· Advises management of customer delinquency, disputed invoice and bad debt trends.
· Collaborates with senior sales, legal and finance managers to resolve delinquent balances generated by major customers.
· Participates in best practice knowledge sharing.
· Implements continuous process improvements (policies, systems) in collections to improve cash flow and minimize bad debt expense.
· Presents financial information (Days Sales Outstanding, bad debt expense, aging reports, allowance for doubtful accounts, trending) to management.
· Provides receivable forecasts for the businesses.
· Assists in developing collections and receivable solutions.
· Performs account analysis as required.
· Assists Senior Accountant with other accounting related tasks as required.
· Assists other Administrative departments with tasks as required.
· Complies with SOX policy at all levels.
· Works directly with Sales management in the in the creation, monitoring and update of RTIS Sales Compensation plans.
· Reviews sales opportunity input in CRM for data integrity and runs and analyzes reports on current sales trends, territory performance and related metrics.
· Assists Sales management to maintenance and update of sales driver model utilized in product planning process.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of financial and management experience in collections and accounts receivable within public/private sectors and people management responsibilities.
· Experience in supporting a sales organization and in variable compensation planning is a plus but not a requirement.
· Strong organizational, planning, communication, and presentation skills.
· Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with co-workers that enhance the quality and efficiency of work produced.
· Ability to manage and lead within a changing environment.
· Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
· Demonstrated ability to work with databases including developing queries and producing accurate reports.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.