RELX Group Inside Sales Lead in Gurgaon, India
Inside Sales Lead
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Position Title - Inside Sales Lead
The Inside sales role will be accountable for delivering a broad and deep relationship with our clients, ensuring a longer term strategic relationship is maintained with corporates, Judicial, Academies, High Courts, Lawyers /law firms and PSU’s Accounts in PAN India which has given Lexis India significant mileage and the right traction. This role focus on strategically and tactically leading all efforts resulting in the expansion of business into the assigned region with complete ownership of end to end sales process, this role will focus on both the customer relationships aspects and managing the critical partner relationships. Individual contributor – carrying Sales Quota
This role will primarily focus on expansion of business by cross selling and up selling in sales process, and will focus on both the customer relationships aspects and managing the critical partner relationships.
New Business & Revenue Generation
· Generating new revenue / business leads within existing customer accounts
· Following up on sales enquiries from customers and convert them into sales leads
· Managing and reporting the inside sales cycle for LexisNexis products and services to existing customers
Account Management & Renewals
· Manage all commercial aspects of customer engagement including negotiations, orders and renewals of LN India products.
· Develop and maintain Account Plans for all customers, with special focus on high value target accounts.
· Updating clients on new product developments
· Maintaining client and contract information on internal systems
· Drive retention of accounts through value reinforcement
· Ensure 95% customer retention and 10% revenue base increment.
Customer Relationship management
· Superior client interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail to optimize the engagement with clients
· Developing and maintaining an internal network of relationships with sales, training, billing, and product experts and involve them to enhance customer experience and revenue on need basis.
· Building and managing client relationships up to senior level
· Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
· Regularly follow up with the customers to obtain feedback on their level of satisfaction and note areas of sales / product performance improvement
· The right set of information, market insights and data mining.
· Maintains knowledge and awareness of competing products/services, discount and pricing structures, and overall strengths and weaknesses in order to determine how best to service and motivate clients to stay with the business.
· Graduate, with or without MBA.
· Minimum of 5 -7 years of experience
· Experience of managing accounts and relationships
· Experience of direct customer contact
· Experience of presenting proposals to customers at senior management level
· Be comfortable working towards clearly defined sales targets
· A good understanding of what is required to develop and maintain the most valuable customer relationships
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Strong listening and questioning skills - outstanding communication and interpersonal skill
· Vision to understand customer needs and translate them in to practical solutions
· Ability to drive change
· Proven planning skills
· Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
· Excellent proposal writing, project management and analytical skills.
· Able to analyses results and identify and explain any variances from targets
· Ability to follow and ensure compliance with operational processes
· Highly developed social, interpersonal and communication skills.