RELX Group Account Manager (Law Firm) - Beijing in Dong Cheng District, China
Account Manager (Law Firm) - Beijing
Location: Dong Cheng District, Beijing, China
LexisNexis – China
Who Are We?
LexisNexis established a presence in Hong Kong in 1994, and now has representative offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou in mainland China. Relying on its leading advantages in the global legal information services market, LexisNexis not only offers its international flagship products in China, but has also innovatively developed a series of localized information products, including Lexis China, and a number of very practical professional modules covering the practice areas of intellectual property rights, corporate law, tax law, labour law, foreign investment, mergers and acquisitions, securities and finance, and energy and the environment, which meet international standards while taking local market needs into account, thus opening a new era for China’s legal information sector.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Law Firm) - BEIJING
With the fast-growing demand for high quality legal information, the scope for our Sales professionals is very exciting. By presenting our comprehensive product lines to new and existing clients, you’ll ensure we meet their varied needs. Every sale will take you closer to achieving targets and fulfilling our sales strategy. With passion for products and strong communication skills, you’ll help diverse clients access critical data. Our Sales team works with a diverse client list, demonstrating cutting-edge information solutions. By identifying customer needs and presenting our products, you’ll put vital knowledge in their hands. An ability to build relationships will be essential your success, but you’ll also need the drive to meet targets and deliver our strategy. Creative and organized with a good command of English, your passion and innovative thinking will inspire rising sales.
• Meet sales activity per week with growth of Pipeline for daily work
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations to client.
• Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Meet customer needs in corporate market by selling global and local products
• Set up annual sales plan and achieve sales target assigned by company
• Maintain good relationship with existing customers and develop potential customers
• Aggressively closing new business
• Well address customers' needs by various professional sales initiatives
• Assists in the development and implementation of sales plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to line manager regarding market performance.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Work and cooperate with other departments if necessary
• BS/BA preferred
• Excellent Written English Skills
• Above 5 years sales experience， service industry is preferred
• B2BSales experience Background of working with similar subscription or technology solutions.
• Fast pace selling
• Strong motivation to win/result oriented
• Good communication skill, deeply understand product and customer needs
• Good negotiation skill for pricing, contract terms with client and internal employees
• Good sales skills, including telesales, visiting, understanding of product, maintain relationship with clients and so on.
• Advanced computer skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint , CRM applications.
• Ability to multi-task