RELX Group Segment Mgr in Dayton, Ohio
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
You will be supporting the Director of Segment Management in identifying, developing, and executing on key strategic product and program opportunities that will enhance the overall customer experience.
· Develop and define tactical product plans for the segment and drive action by collaboratively working with a network of peers in a highly matrixed organization.
· Highly collaborative with Newsdesk, CaseMap, and other product teams, in addition to Fulfillment, Operations, BPS, Customer Experience, and Customer Support, to ensure
the segment's requirements are surfaced and incorporated in the product roadmap, and that the systems and support mechanisms developed are consistent with the segment's adoption needs.
· Responsible for managing issues, testing enhancements, and engaging customers as needed.
· Gain competitive insights, with data collection from the sales team and review of competitor’s go-to-market strategy. Make recommendations on how we can win, assisting in product strategy development.
· Maintain deep product knowledge as products expand over time and keep current on technology developments that may have implications in the market. Collaborate with marketing and sales, sales operations, to ensure product information, timelines, key launch information is communicated for effective sales training, product positioning, and customer promotion.
· Project manage other segment initiatives to ensure we are driving active users and NPS.
JD preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of related technical and professional experience
· Demonstrated strong project management experience
· Technical and professional knowledge of LexisNexis products and services and the systems that support them, as well as an in-depth understanding of the information technology industry