RELX Group Associate Account Executive - Telesales in Dayton, Ohio
Associate Account Executive - Telesales
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
Be part of something bigger.
Knowledge may be power, but you need to put the right knowledge in the right hands at just the right time to create truly powerful solutions. That’s exactly what you’ll be able to do at LexisNexis. We’re a leading global provider of content, tools and analytics that help customers around the world enhance productivity, improve decision making and advance the rule of law. If you’re passionate about driving and developing successful new business opportunities, we’re looking for you.
Associate Account Executive – Telesales
In this important role, you’ll be responsible for generating new business revenue through the sale of LexisNexis products, services and content within your assigned territory. We’re looking to you to:
· Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
· Develop detailed strategic plans for growing business.
· Identify, qualify, manage and close on a strong pipeline of leads.
· Deliver actionable forecasts, customer, competitive and market intelligence.
· Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of LexisNexis products, content and solutions.
· Articulate competitive differentiators and our value proposition.
· Collaborate with other sales team members to secure new business.
We’re seeking a self-motivated, results-driven professional with:
· Related Bachelor’s degree.
· 1 or more years of experience generating new business sales, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
· A new business “hunter” mentality.
· Strong prospecting, selling, negotiating and closing skills.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· The ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams.
· In-depth knowledge of Strategic Selling techniques and CRM systems.
In addition to the incredible rewards of advancing the rule of law around the world, a career with LexisNexis enables you to enjoy an amazing compensation and benefits package and limitless growth potential within a fast-paced and fun working environment. Find out for yourself!
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its LexisNexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business.
Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 email@example.com.