RELX Group Sr Software Engineer in Chennai, India
Sr Software Engineer
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
· Minimum of 4-5 Years of experience required with:-
· Java J2EE, Flowable, XML, XSLT, XLST2, DTD
· Perl (Optional)
Publishing Experience will be added advantage
· Ability to learn and grow – commits to and actively works at continually improving yourself. Deploy your strengths for the advantage of others and in recognition of your limitations, seek guidance and development opportunities.
· Is a role model to peers through professional conduct, integrity and attainment of results?
· Collaboration – build strong relationships that ensure the attainment of your objectives through the BDMs, RMs and RDs.
· Commercial ability – understands and utilizes economic, financial, and industry data to understand the customers’ business, accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identify key issues, and develop solutions that address needs.
· Communicates with impact – expresses thoughts and ideas in a clear, succinct, and compelling manner in both individual and group situations; adjusts language to capture the attention of the audience.
· Customer orientation – cultivates and maintains strategic customer relationships ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind solutions that are offered.
· Driving execution – translates strategy and planning into operational reality. Collaborate with product specialists and others to effectively deliver solutions to customers.
· Effective problem solving – undertakes comprehensive analysis of problems to assess most effective solutions and enlisting support of others to ensure problems are adequately solved.
· High levels of tenacity and EI (emotional intelligence) – pursue everything with energy, drive, agility and a need to deliver in the face of resistance or pushback. Identify alternative approaches to achieve the desired result when unsuccessful.
· Negotiation – win the trust and respect of others, both internally and externally, to deliver outcomes that do not damage relationships while remaining direct and forceful as well as diplomatic.
Team work – in all work groups, participate enthusiastically, share your unique perspective, remain open to the views of others and collectively resolve internal and customer issues.
· B.Tech/ BE/BSc. Computer Science/GNIIT