RELX Group Product Mgr I - Gen in Boca Raton, Florida
Product Mgr I - Gen
Location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we develop exciting industry leading solutions built on big data, analytics, powerful machine learning technologies in areas such as Fraud and Identity; Investigations; Compliance; and Business Risk to name a few. We work with some of the best people in the industry while having tremendous opportunities to impact-as LexisNexis cares about our world. Our stimulating Product team has diversity of thought and we seek motivated individuals who thrive on helping to solve meaningful problems which deeply influences lives!
The Product Manager I will own and drive product and/or product features and development plans for products in target markets such as Fraud and Investigation, Business Risk, and Compliance. This individual will represent the needs of the customer to the delivery teams and will support and participate in the demo to key stakeholders at program milestones.This position is critical in developing specifications for product development scenarios and will serve as a source of knowledge for all product offerings in their target market. This individual will also own implementation via collaboration with the development team and working with other cross functional teams
•Customer focus approach: Interacts with customers to represent requirements and to understand key customer needs and market basics.
• Is familiar with and can use customer frameworks (e.g. Jobs To Be Done, personas).
• Focuses on delivering customer commitments.
• Keeps up to date on news/incidents and understands what is happening in the market as well with competitors.
• Exhibits data-driven decision making & analysis skills:
• Autonomously analyzes situations and data.
• Is proficient at reviewing and utilizing data from predefined dashboards to make decision recommendations.
• Compares and evaluates various possibilities, and makes recommendations for action that consider business implications.
• Executes on go to market launch plans as required.
• Works directly with internal business partners, e.g. sales to gather and assess product needs in the marketplace.
• Trains and educates internal business partners, e.g. sales.
• Contributes to building collateral and marketing materials and provides input and expertise.
• Directly addresses customer complaints.
• Interacts independently with customers through in person communication, e.g. at various customer events.
• Leads the execution of a product roadmap for a single feature area.
• Understands and utilizes the drivers for improving the customer experience.
• Leverages tools to coordinate activities and ensure quality based on the development methodology in place.
• Defines and prioritizes requirement changes for engineering and performs analysis to meet acceptance criteria.
• Participates and contributes to process improvement activities.
• Purposefully and meaningfully contributes to the development and execution of the product strategy.
• Makes links between personal goals and the product teams/business strategy.
• Understands how role contributes to the success of product and business strategy and goals and exhibits strategy & commercial acumen.
• Understands the company technology stack at a high level, for his/her feature area.
• Uses technologies to assist day-to-day tasks (Excel, Balsamiq, Tableau, Python, SQL, etc.).
• Understands the relevant technology architecture.
• Ability to engage developers to understand technology constraints.
Required Experience: (US only) and Education:
Experience: 2-4 years Product Management experience
Education:Bachelor’s degree- in a technical subject- (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred, but not essential. Master’s degree is a plus.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities.
Proven ability to work with others to modify and/or maintain a product and identify technology challenges.
Demonstrated eagerness to engage in customer engagements.
Proven ability to engage in work under minimal supervision.
Other preferred qualifications:
Is curious and keen to learn and develop new ideas, skills and knowledge.
Acts on feedback to improve him/herself and works hard to achieve objectives
Is able to ask effective questions and collect facts from multiple sources in order to solve problems
“Brainstorms“ with others to look for different approaches to current process and tasks
Demonstrates effective conversational skills, including active listening and questioning
Brings enthusiasm to the team as well as develops co-operative and beneficial working relationships both within the team as well as with cross-functional teams.
Approachable and responsive and participates in formal and informal gatherings to meet new people and develop new relationships.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit www.lexisnexisrisk.com. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
LexisNexis is a big data analytics company focused on some the world’s most interesting and challenging problems. At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we are experiencing exponential growth in a cutting edge and collaborative environment and with tangible and sustaining results….
Excellent comprehensive benefits package including Health, Vision, Dental, HSA, Life, 401K, wellness programs, and many more perks.