RELX Group Senior Legal Editor - Beijing in Beijing, China
Senior Legal Editor - Beijing
Location: Beijing, China
SENIOR LEGAL EDITOR- BEIJING
Experimenting with game-changing content. Refining exciting new products. Training clients to use the latest digital solutions. Our extensive Non-Sales team does all this and more, with the industry’s best professionals applying their expertise in areas from Business Insight Solutions to Content Development. We are now aggressively looking for candidates to join us in a diverse client list covering legal, corporate, government, accounting, academic and law enforcement.
• Newsletter editing and planning: editing e-newsletters of the products; planning and commissioning contents for a monthly e-journal, and uploading to the website
• WeChat content managing: planning and editing contents for the WeChat platform, effectively communicating with related internal and external stakeholders like marketing, content and sales
• Hot topic editing and uploading: tracking the hot issues in the market timely, organizing and editing the hot topics for each product in time, having them released timely with good quality in a proper format, actively and effectively responding to the inquiries from sales and clients
• Content development: developing contents for the online products in charge; managing the relationship with external content partners; identifying and developing contents for the emerging issues or areas of the legal market
• Minimum 3 years’ post-qualification experience in a legal environment
• Demonstrable writing or editing experience
• Demonstrable ability of product development and content commissioning
• Preferably a commercial law firm
• Knowledge of China law, supported by a local legal qualification (LLB, JD or LLM).
• Sound level of computer literacy
• Excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills