RELX Group Key Account Manager - Beijing in Beijing, China
Key Account Manager - Beijing
Location: Beijing, China
LexisNexis – China
Who Are We?
LexisNexis is the first stop for global legal and business information in China, meeting international standards as well as local market needs. Serving clients that range from law firms and Government, to business and the academic sector, our Chinese-English bilingual legal database has become an essential resource. This amazing world of information is at our clients’ fingertips. And it’s all thanks to our expert team.
Key Account Manager—Beijing
Experimenting with game-changing content. Refining exciting new products. Training clients to use the latest digital solutions. Our extensive Non-Sales team does all this and more, with the industry’s best professionals applying their expertise in areas from Business Insight Solutions to Content Development. Join us and find out what it’s like to work with a market leader on innovative products and services for a varied client base.
• Meet sales activity per week with growth of Pipeline for daily work
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports Creates and conducts proposal presentations to client. Drives preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Prepares action plans for effective search of existing big clients and strategic clients.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate renewal markets.
• Meet customer needs in corporate market by selling global and local products. To Meet sales target per year with renewal and upsell.
• Set up annual sales plan and achieve sales target assigned by company
• Maintain good relationship with existing customers and develop potential customers
• Aggressively closing renewal business with 30% + upsell from big clients.
• Well address customers' needs by various professional sales initiatives.
• Assists in the development and implementation of SALES plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to line manager regarding market performance.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Work and cooperate with other departments if necessary
• BS/BA preferred
• Above five years sales experience
• B2BSales experience Background of working with similar subscription or technology solutions.
• Strong motivation to win
• Good communication skill, deeply understand product and customer needs
• Good negotiation skill for pricing, contract terms with client and internal employees
• Good sales skills, including telesales, visiting, understanding of product, maintain relationship with clients and so on.
• Strong organizational and time management skills Advanced computer skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint , CRM applications.