RELX Group Associate Account Manager, Claims Solutions in Alpharetta, Georgia
Associate Account Manager, Claims Solutions
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Sales Representative, Insurance
Position exists to grow revenue through the sales ofLexisNexis Claims Solutionsproducts and solutions to current customers in their assigned territory. This position will focus on growingLexisNexis Claims Solutionsand increasing penetration in smaller Property & Casualty insurance accounts. The Small Accounts Rep will meet or exceed objectives in the areas of new revenue through enhanced current customer Claims products and solutions that can be provided from LexisNexis.
· Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives.
· Responsible for the evaluation of existing relationships, the development of a strategy to grow the relationships and execution against the strategy.
· Develop clear and thorough sales plans for each of the assigned small accounts detailing all relevant information about an account, its industry, and its specificLexisNexis Claims Solutionshistory so that you can strategically target your efforts to determine additional product or solutionsLexisNexis Claims Solutionscan provide.
· Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships at all levels, and act as liaison between sales support and our customers in order to provide superior service and solutions.
Understand the value ofLexisNexis Claims Solutionsproducts and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulateLexisNexis Claims Solutionsbenefits in a manner meaningful to a customer.
· Continually verify and document customer’s objectives, requirements, and value that they receive from our services.
· Demonstrate a clear understanding and ability to use all relevantLexisNexis Claims Solutionsproducts and solutions to effectively present them to clients on an ad hoc basis, but also to incorporate and use the same in the creation of your account strategies.
· Call existing customer to secure appointments, gather information on customer needs, position and demonstrateLexisNexis Claims Solutionsproduct as solutions to customer’s business issues, manage customer objections, negotiate pricing and contracts and close the sale.
· Clearly demonstrate understanding ofLexisNexis Claims Solutionspricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively answer clients’ questions or implement solutions in a timely fashion.
· Work closely with existing customers to ensure maximum value of contract is being attained.
· Maintain a current understanding ofLexisNexis Claims Solutionscompetitor offerings (i.e., price, product, service, or solution) so that you can effectively sell the advantages ofLexisNexis Claims Solutionsover that offered by its competitors.
· Work closely in a team environment with sales support employees to satisfy customer needs.
Formulate a professional development plan with your manager with respect to internal/external educational programs so that your knowledge can be leveraged with your assigned territory.
Perform other duties as assigned.
· BS/BA or equivalent experience
· 3 plus years of relevant Property & Casualty insurance claims experience strongly preferred.
· 1-3 years direct sales or account management experience.
· Strong Customer Service, relationship development and customer satisfaction skills
· Strong organizational, time management and forecasting skills.
· Understanding of professional research process and have the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding ofLexisNexis Claims Solutionsproducts and solutions and how they apply to the customers’ needs.
· Strong ability to promptly manage and respond to numerous tasks, initiatives and to manage sales campaigns to completion while maintaining attention to the detail.
· Able to work as part of a team, accomplishing mutual team goals
· Siebel, or similar CRM, knowledge a plus
· This position requires travel which includes overnight travel as much at 40-60% travel requirements.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit www.lexisnexisrisk.com. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.